Tuesday, January 09, 2007

It begins

Well, it's official. I have written something for my dissertation. Not much, mind you, and it probably won't stay in the final version, but I've actually started it.

My current dilemma - which isn't admittedly much of a dilemma - is that there isn't much out there written on The Maid's Tragedy. I think I've gotten most of the articles, etc., but if anyone happens to know of a chapter, book, or article that deals with The Maid's Tragedy, I'd appreciate them dropping a comment to give me a hand.

I've also decided that it's rather irritating that I still hear the actors in my head when I read this play. Not that they were bad, mind you - as they did a very good job with it - but it's very hard to try and parse some of this when you've got somebody else's voice in your head.

Or maybe I'm just going crazy.

No comments: