Wednesday, July 14, 2004

And it begins...

The purpose of this particular blog is to catalog my literary and philosophical musings - especially those regarding my current classes - and my thoughts and writings. Hence the "Musings and Imaginings." Not particularly creative, but truth in advertising, at least.

My livejournal will continue to operate and will occasionally link here, but it will contain more personal posts and this blog will be more academic.

As for me, my credentials (for those of you who don't already know me) include a few degrees in English (read: literature) and several years of teaching (jr. high, high school, and college, both theatre and English). I'm no expert, certainly, but I am an able scholar. I, of course, appreciate anyone who would care to engage in discussion, whether you agree or disagree.

No comments: